Blog Directory - Blogged A Kiwi on the Run: Someone Tagged Me

Thursday, 22 November 2007

Someone Tagged Me

Looks like I've been tagged. Here's the rules;

(1) Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

(2) Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

(3) Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog:


My tagger: Robbrunner

1. I once had to be rescued from the swim leg of a triathlon as I was so under prepared for swimming (hence now I just swim in pools)

2. The one food I can not resist is ice cream (any flavour will do).

3. Two TV shows I will not miss are 24 and Lost.

4. I'm clueless when it comes to most techo gadgets including even IPODs.

5. I often miss place stuff and will tear the house down looking for something only to find it somewhere I 'looked' in the first place


I'm tagging, Ewen, UltraScott and Mike.

That's it.

Nice quiet 30 jog minute today. Feeling good.


 Subscribe in a reader

1 comments:

Ewen said...

Yes, Bruce, it does rain in Australia - very occasionally. I was talking to an NZer this morning on the run and she said they have "Pommie BBQs" (indoor ones) over there. She said the climate is better than Melbourne but it's always windy in Wellington.

Re the tagging:
1. I always break the rules of tagging.
2. I've completed an Olympic Distance Tri - 3rd last out of the water and 43-something for the run.
3. Anzac biscuits and Trifle!
4. Any of Law and Order. Frasier.
5. Yes, I did that for my passport once.